Friday, March 7, 2008

TGIF

You know that feeling you get when you know it's time to stop and go home. Well, I have it. I've been reading the same damn paragraph for the last hour. I've also been playing a set of back in times on the iTunes player. It's Friday. I spent last weekend working, long hours. And then all this week. Ms I'm not a morning person had an early morning meeting WITHOUT COFFEE!!!!!! Oh horror, that was hard. I'm surprised I made the contributions that I did, my boss was reasonably pleased so it must have been okay.

Right, that does it! I am packing up the titanium machine, bunging it into the bag and heading off for the red car. After I finish bopping around my office to Barry White much to the despair of the cleaning staff. But I like Barry White, he of the sexy voice. That man's voice is pure sex. Hmm.

Oh gad. I just remembered I made one of those crazy bets with my best friend. I now have to fit into my one piece swim suit and regain my 28 year old body in a month. Before I go on vacation. OH GOOOOOODDD, I must have been out of my head last night. Okay, suck it up or in as the case might be. Girding the loins now. Will keep you posted on the progress.

1 comment:

GirlBlue said...

Oh dear early meeting no coffee, the barbarians!

Race is on then, you get to your 28 year old body and I'll get to my 24 year old one