Friday, April 18, 2008

Caribbean idyll

For the first time in ages I was fishing around for something to say. Over the last few days I've been saving up a host of blog ideas but truthfully I'm tired of writing about all the awful stuff. There is a part of me that really just wants to veg on the beach, watch the waves, pet Guiness Jagger and not take on anything. So that's what I'm going to do.

Sometimes you just have to let it all go and let yourself have that breathing space to know that your life is where it needs to be in this moment. I'm not going to get all existential, this is just what is now.

So I enjoyed my brief trot around the ciruit this afternoon, marvelled at the quiet, oohed at the tortoises, nice touristy things that don't require me to destroy a few more brain cells. We all know I'm not used to doing nothing but I sure as heck am going to get some practice in!

See ya'all later!

No comments: