Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Oh yea of little faith



As previously mentioned. I'm on vacation. Well, kind of, it's a little different from the last time I was here. Then it was novel, now people are used to me. Interesting, I was recognised by the nice girl who works at the ice cream shop.

Not being used to not doing anything, it's a dream to just sit around and read; at the beach, on the couch when it's hot, the air conditioning chugging away in the background. These are the days of the Raj, Caribbean style.

So anyway, here are the pics...some of them anyway.

Happy now Blue?

2 comments:

GirlBlue said...

Well I guess it will have to do but we will work on your photographer skills when you return. Your feet getting real action though, I know I said you had nice toes but making them supahstars?

Coffeewallah said...

You know how it is, all play no work. My feet and the rest of me are having a good time, even though the pics are irregular.

The water here is soooo blue, crystal clear, you can see down twenty feet, easy. You'd love it.

Don't know how I'll manage the "real" world next week, this flip flop thing is the best!