Monday, January 7, 2008

Dreaming

You know, there are days when I long for the anonimity of a quiet beach, my book and dog. And then there are the days when I wish that I could have Gerard Butler gift wrapped, deal in possibilities right. But you know, a little fantasy never hurt so I do escape to the movies and lose myself in whatever the film maker dreams up for us, sometimes more successfully than others.

We get so caught up in the process of living that sometimes we forget to dream. Today I told a very old friend, someone who's nurtured my career incidentally, an idea I had for a programme. It was the first time in a long time I confessed that I still thought in tv. It's a really good idea and I can see it in my mind's eye, sort of like watching the movie 300. I get it.

Things that make you go hmmm.

No comments: