Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Hip, hype or hot

Hot - something in demand or looking good.

Hype, extravagant or intensive promotion - a deception carried out for the sake of publicity.

Hip, informal following the latest fashion

Marketing - the 4 P's Product, place, price, promotion

Advertising the activity or profession of producing advertisements for commercial products or professional services

You are forgiven for thinking that I might have lost my mind, that happened years ago. What's with the stuff above? It seems to me, that stuff has taken precedence over those values and qualities that are most important.

My version of hot - the kind of day that makes you want to drop everything and go to Maracas Beach to work on your tan. The burning on my tongue when I have a good chow.

Hype - go away, I don't believe anything you have to say. Why can't you be sincere?

Hip, a projection of the pelvis and upper thigh bone on each side of the body in bipeds and quadrupeds. Mine is kind of shaky right now.

Why is it that most men think women want hype and marketing instead of honesty and sincerity? The packaging might be nice but fellas, I don't care how good you look and smell, if you're only about lyrics and no substance, get away. That's goes for you too ladies.

So now you know.

No comments: