Monday, December 24, 2007

Friends

Every year about this time I go into a reflective mode, it's my time to look back and to decide on the things that worked and those that didn't. This year I'm choosing to do something a little differently. Instead of looking back, I'm looking forward. Whatever happened this year is past, gone. I'll try not to repeat the mistakes but time and experience has taught me that you do that sometimes anyway. Forget it and move on.

All those things that I keep putting off, well, that's not on. So, to my friends who take the time to read this, Merry Christmas and a happy, happy, blessed New Year. Let's get together. Adele, we'll be working on that book I keep talking about. Mark, give me the number for the personal trainer, bro- get planning, I'm coming to visit! And to everyone who I've cancelled plans, let's stop making plans and just do it.

Merry Christmas everybody.

No comments: